Thursday 19 November 2009

Changeover time

This will probably be my last post, so thought I'd end with a scary video!!! I filmed this at about 12.30pm, this is the time that 5000 students leave and 3500 arrive! And you thought the end of the day at Wrotham Road was busy!!!

Thank you so much for taking time to read this blog, I really hope you've all enjoyed it as much as I've enjoyed writing it. I've loved reading your comments, you've been really good company while I've been out here! You can keep adding new ones if you want.

Can't wait until Monday, have to remember not to wear flip-flops to school though!

Oh, and Mrs Walker.........I didn't get ill!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps they do cultural exchange visits for Lollipop Ladies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, you did Gravesham proud. Fantastic blog. Hope the journey home goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great blog. It has been really interesting to follow. We only wish we could have been there to experience it first hand too!!

    ReplyDelete