Thursday 19 November 2009

Gone so quick

Just getting ready to go into school for my final day today, can't believe the week has gone so quickly. It's been full of incredible experiences and insights though as I hope this blog has shown.

There are many religions represented across India, most people in this part are Hindus. There are also many Buddhists and I visited one of their temples last night which was beautiful, but I wasn't allowed to take any photographs.

A group of children have prepared a dance for me today and will be wearing all traditional costumes from home, I'll post some photos later. I'm really looking forward to that one.

There's also another TV crew in today.

Tonight I shall be visiting some local traditional markets, then heading to the airport in the early hours of Friday morning.

I can't wait to see all of you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment