Wednesday 18 November 2009

More media coverage!!

I was interviewed for an Indian TV channel this afternoon and another network are coming in tomorrow, it's great that this project is getting so much exposure.
We need to make this work, I have many individual presents for our children at Wrotham Road, all from the students at HBK, which I think you'll like. When I return we can look at what we can offer in return. This link between our two schools is something that the students here are taking very seriously and see as a long term project, more than just exchanging the odd e-mail but genuinely working in partnership.
I'm very excited by how much both our schools will benefit from the whole experience.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds very exciting, and we are looking forward to seeing how things progress.

    ReplyDelete