Monday 16 November 2009

Missing you all.

By the way......
Although this is a fantastic experience and so interesting to see how another education system works, I'm missing you all terribly. I loved reading Evie's comment and look forward to reading any other comments from children or staff.
Mrs Renu Seth (the Headteacher) and I have had some really good ideas for projects that our two schools can link up on and I'm really looking forward to talking these through with you all.
Take care and see you soon
Mr H
xxx

3 comments:

  1. halo misd hove it is me Alex it was rainin hei. luv from Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr H, it's me Faber here wondering if all you just said was true because I'm sure you're not missing EVERYONE (Miss Goff is always bossing you around).

    ReplyDelete
  3. We gave you a wave on Friday in assembly, looking forward to virtually 'seeing' you tomorrow. Miss G

    ReplyDelete