Sunday 15 November 2009

School tomorrow!!

I'm really looking forward to getting into the school tomorrow. I'm being picked up at 7am and will finish school at about 1.30pm. This is when the 'shift' changes- there are 5000 pupils in school in the morning and 3500 in the afternoon, the crossover time should be very interesting! I have already shown some of the photos of Wrotham Road to the headteacher here and she is very excited for the children to see them. Her name is Mrs Renu Seth, she might be joining me for the video assembly on Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. it has been very wet and windy in gravesend hope you are not too sunburnt when I see you at assembly on Tuesday. Put your suncreme on. louis 4cw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best on your first day at the school. We have really enjoyed looking at the photographs.

    ReplyDelete